At zlien, we’re all working to make complex things simple, and that’s because we believe simple things are more fair and empowering than complicated things. In construction, one of the globe’s biggest industries, the payment process is over-complex. We’re building an ecosystem around payment that connects builders, subcontractors, suppliers, developers, banks, and others in the exchange of payment. It solves a headache. It strives to make complicated things simple, to save everyday people time and stress. And ultimately, it shines a light on a very unjust and messy process, making it more fair and transparent for all.
In order to make the construction payment process as simple for our users as possible, zlien’s Research Team is tasked with ensuring that all of our users’ project and property data records are accurate, by verifying their provided records against multiple databases. We are looking to establish and grow a team of Researcher & data administrator within our Cairo office.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Attention to detail
- Thousands of unique construction projects are entered in our system daily and require our team to verify existing data points and find missing ones
- Be resourceful
- We love it when you’re able to find the answer on your own, by exhausting all options.
- Ability to work within a deadline
- The scope of work is generally based on a deadline, and we need to ensure we are getting the job done every day, every week and every month.
Traits of a Successful Researcher & Data Administrator candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years supports of Research and Data Administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills (Advanced MS Excel) excellent analysis skills.
- Be unrelenting in their pursuit of information.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, while helping the team work towards achieving their goals.
- Exceed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills.
- Must be initiative and highly motivated to grow personal success.
- A good team player.
- Thinking and Administrative Skills - Solid analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze current situations with new requirements and synthesize into creative solutions.
- Achieve Successful Results – Takes the initiative to get things done, especially in team settings with dependencies on other people.
- Demonstrates Adaptability – Works effectively in the faces of stress, ambiguity, difficult situations and shifting priorities.
- Innovates – Challenges the status quo thinking to generate new ideas; take the openminded approach to situations while complying with established standards.
- Communicates and Influences - Refined written and verbal communication skills. Ability to foster open communications, listen effectively and build strong partnership networks that result in consistent forward momentum.
We can offer an exceptional quality of life/work balance and superb long-term career prospects.
For further information about zlien please visit us at https://www.zlien.com