This isn't your typical sales job. You'll love coming to work every day:
We push ourselves to break records and to drive the growth of the company while we celebrate wins and have fun every day. For this Account Executive position based out of our Austin office, you're responsible for selling our core products and closing new business among potential SMB and high growth clients. You have direct access to the VP of Revenue and the executive team to help in supporting your sales goals. We'll provide the mentorship to take your growing professional career to an entirely new level. Are you ready?
zlien is one of the South's fastest-growing tech companies. Our headquarters in New Orleans has been named one of CityBusiness's "Best Places to Work" two years in a row. Backed by venture funding, we are growing revenue (and our headcount) 100% year by year, and have recently expanded into Austin. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and it’s our cause to kill liens, slow payment, and bad outcomes. Our software platform makes lien rights in the construction industry simple, so contractors and suppliers can complete projects on time and with the peace of mind that they are going to get paid.
We can't shake up the dynamic of a trillion dollar industry without a high performing sales team executing at the highest level in the industry, with energetic and outstanding key players. A career in sales creates an exciting path to leadership and the opportunity for development either in a high-growth company like zlien or as an entrepreneur.
Sound like your kind of career? Find out more at zlien.com/careers
What's true about a career at zlien:
- We care where you will be in 3 years, 5 years, and 10 years and we're invested to help you get there.
- You're joining a stellar team where you can have a huge impact and help us change the world.
- We have a very competitive health benefits package, and a fun office environment with music playing all day long.
- We have monthly company parties and catered lunch every Wednesday.
- Our management team supports team members with career development to sharpen sales skill. We'll help you build the path for success in sales
What should be true about you:
- Self-starter with a track record of success and a positive attitude. If you have a killer work ethic, you've driven by your numbers, and are highly self-motivated, you'll fit right in.
- Teammate energized by working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. A balance of collaboration and competition comes naturally to you.
- Excited about SaaS, marketing & sales with strong critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and a creative approach to new accounts.
- Passionate about selling and possessing a true "Hunter" mentality, you're flexible and excited by learning new sales techniques. Not to mention eager to jump on the phone.
- A strong background for prospecting leads and closing sales. You have experience developing trusted relationships with customers.
- Ability to handle difficult objections, and employ an ethical and transparent approach in sales.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in software.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel zlien’s sales growth
- Learn our customer personas, product, and industry basics
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative approach to educate customers on what products will best meet their business needs
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Salesforce to document progress
- Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold calling to scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing the sale
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics
Nice to haves:
- Direct Experience working and selling SaaS solutions
- Startup Experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry
Learn more about our sales team here!
One of our core values is Passionate About Fairness. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.