Do you want join a high-growth startup? Do you want to eventually become an entrepreneur or an executive at a high-growth company?
You don’t need to go to San Francisco to be a part of a company that grows revenue 100% or more year-over year.
zlien is one of New Orlean's fastest-growing tech companies, and has been named one of New Orleans CityBusiness "Best Places to Work". Since 2007, zlien has helped more than 25,000 contractors and material suppliers use the lien rights process to make payments easier on their construction projects. Our software platform makes lien rights simple, so the contractors and suppliers can complete projects on time and under budget with the peace of mind that they are going to get paid.
About zlien's Sales Team:
zlien has created a culture where people want to come to work every day. Our Inside Sales group is a team that executes at the highest level in the industry. The team pushes itself to break records and to drive the growth of the company. The team celebrates wins, has fun every day, and constantly works to build on its success. The management team supports team members with career development to sharpen sales skill and build the foundation for success in sales.
The Sales Development Team is the first point of contact for our software-as-a-service customers and is responsible for generating qualified opportunities for our Inbound Account Executives. The best sales development reps are creative, passionate, resourceful, self-driven team players who are eager to move up quickly in a rapidly growing sales organization where there is a clearly defined learning and earning path. Sales is the most transferrable skill in business, and once you learn how to do it well you will create value every place you work. zlien offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be given the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take you to the next level in your career.
Why join zlien?
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful SaaS company
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
- Incomparable salary and health benefits
- Bad-ass work machine (Macbook Air or 27” iMac)
- Cocktail Friday, catered lunch on Wednesday
- Awesome company culture
- We are in New Orleans
What we look for:
- Self-starters with track records of success in their professional, personal, and collegiate lives
- Positive attitude, killer work ethic, and are highly self-motivated
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Individuals that are excited about SaaS, marketing & sales
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence, and motivate at all levels of the organization
- Have a passion for selling and a true "Hunter" mentality
- Must be flexible, able to embrace change and learn new sales techniques
- Eager to jump on the phone
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce or other CRM
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Past experience in high-volume outbound sales
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Strong desire to pursue a career in sales
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Ethical and honest approach
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel zlien’s sales growth
- Answer incoming calls, chats, and email inquiries
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on what products will best meet their business needs
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Call inbound leads to set up demos for account executives
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
Nice to haves:
- Direct Experience working and selling SaaS solutions
- Startup Experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry