Does this describe you?
- Do you want to do the right thing, and be honest and ethical in your work?
- Can you can commit to making complex, difficult things simple?
- Are you passionate about fairness, and do you believe that everyone should have a fair shot?
- Do you want to work hard at the most important place in your career?
- Are you energized by talking to people and WOWing them with service?
zlien is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in New Orleans, and has been named one of New Orleans CityBusiness "Best Places to Work". Since 2007, zlien has helped more than 25,000 contractors and material suppliers use the lien rights process to make payments easier on their construction projects. Our software platform makes lien rights simple, so the contractors and suppliers can complete projects on time and under budget with the peace of mind that they are going to get paid.
Our Support Team helps make the construction industry fair by supporting zlien's customers in successfully navigating our software. You will often be working with customers who are either using us for the first time, or may not use us often. Your day to day activities will involve engaging these folks with our software and resources, and ensuring they see the most value out of our service. You’ll get comfortable with industry terms and knowledge, and you’ll provide a calm, positive support experience from the first time someone visits our site, until they’re ready to leave us a five-star review or upgrade to our premium features.
Customers can get in touch with us three ways: email, chat, and phone calls. You’ll be following a schedule to provide live coverage to all three of these tools. Many of these folks will be brand new to zlien, and may need extra support to use the software.
We’re looking for a team member with the following attributes:
- You have a personable and motivational attitude
- You’re perceptive, patient, a great listener, and can read a situation quickly
- You’re hard working, and not afraid to get out of your comfort zone
- You love talking with people and making a personal connection, even if it’s just about the weather
- You’re resourceful, and can find the answers you need, and know when to ask for help
- You’re comfortable with a routine, and can be given tasks and a schedule, and stay on track
- You’re flexible with the working day; capable of working some days outside of the typical 9-5 routine; including some 8am – 4pm or 11am-7pm shifts
Your goals will involve:
- Getting 5 Star reviews from our customers
- Converting first time site visitors into paying users
- Asking the right questions to pass along sales opportunities
- Keeping your stats on point: great customer satisfaction scores, low response times, high volume of calls and emails
Why Join zlien?
- Amazing Company Culture - we care about where you will be in 5,10,15+ years
- High growth leads to countless opportunities for professional development
- Casual office atmosphere
- Open vacation policy + subsidized international travel
Why Join Support?
- This role will provide you with a full picture of the different teams and functions of a high-growth technology company
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems, and we have a mountain of opportunity for you
Nice to Haves:
- A background in customer support, customer service, or sales
- Experience in claims, insurance, or real estate
- Proficiency in Spanish
Remember those five questions at the very beginning of this post? Copy the one question that you're ready to commit to the most, and paste it in the field: "In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique." Only applicants that copy and paste one of the questions will be considered.