Are you interested in getting your foot in the door at a high-growth technology startup based in New Orleans? Does using data to help people solve complex problems excite you?
If you said yes to the above, then zlien is the place for you.
At zlien, we’re all working to make complex things simple, and that’s because we believe simple things are more fair and empowering than complicated things. In construction, one of the globe’s biggest industries, the payment process is over-complex. We’re building an ecosystem around payment that connects builders, subcontractors, suppliers, developers, banks, and others in the exchange of payment. It solves a headache. It strives to make complicated things simple, to save everyday people time and stress. And ultimately, it shines a light on a very unjust and messy process, making it more fair and transparent for all.
We are looking for a tech-savvy entry-level team member to assist our JobSight team. Our JobSight team helps make the construction industry fair by supporting zlien’s mission to map all construction projects in the county, and by providing data verification tasks.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Attention to detail…. We manage millions of dollars of value for our customers, and they rely on us to protect that value by making sure that every detail is correct. We’ll expect this same mindset from you day in and day out. You will be working in multiple software systems, and with hundreds of unique process scenarios and expected to be 100% accurate.
- Impress our customers…. There are other companies that do what we do, but they don’t try as hard or go as deep as we do to deliver incredible service to our customers. This means seeing the extra mile and going there for the customer. We call it “wowing the customer with magic,” and its a crucial part of our business.
Who You’ll Work With
- You will be tracking down thousands of individual data points via internet searches, government services, data bases, and cold calling business with questions. In house you’ll be working with other data researchers, our lien controllers, and our User Success team on a regular basis.
At zlien, we offer:
- A fun work environment filled with intellectually curious team members to help us all reach our full potential
- The opportunity to grow within the company to the area that best suits your strengths
- A management team that truly cares about your interests, and prides itself on helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to learn about multiple industries (construction, finance, collections, receivables, real estate) and broaden your future horizons
- Document Filing
- Managing & Serving Records & Documents
- Supporting In–House Operations
- Communication with Users and Outside Vendors & Parties
- BA Required
- General Knowledge of Construction Industry, (Preferred, but not required.)
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously, while helping the team achieve their goals
- Ability to find an answer you don't know; be resourceful
- iMac proficient, and comfortable working with many different web applications
- Project/time management skills; ability to work within a deadline
- Above-average, strong verbal and written communication skills