At zlien, we’re changing the way the construction industry thinks about lien rights. zlien provides a powerful, intuitive software platform that is making construction payments more fair, and we are building an amazing high-growth company along the way.
We’re looking for a savvy growth marketer to take the wheel of our transactional product. Your #1 goal will be to drive transactional revenue - maximize the acquisition of new users, drive engagement through growth marketing, and monetize the user base through innovative products.
This is a highly dynamic role that will test your skills in search engine marketing, search engine optimization, product marketing, growth marketing, data analysis, sales, product management, and much more. You will inherit a revenue machine with more than 5 years of history and you will be expected to use the historical data and allotted budget to propel the products revenue to 10x its current rate.
The is an opportunity to work for a great company with a great executive team and a great opportunity for personal growth.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Own and manage a product that produced 7-figures in annual revenue
- Drive traffic to the product through SEM and and SEO
- Increase conversion to customer
- Increase retention rate of existing customers
- Analyze historical data and create opportunities for growth
- Effectively deploy a 6-figure marketing budget
- Participate as a member of the Management Team, contributing to overall company strategy and operations.
- Segment target markets and prioritize, balancing near term revenue with long-term potential.
- Collaborate with Marketing, User Success, Product, and Development to assess product readiness and market fit and develop plans for launch.
- Define marketing strategies for new and existing market segments
- Organize inbound and search marketing efforts for higher conversion rates.
- Work with product and development to optimize product for conversion.
- Scale the product to 10x current revenue
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing, methods, costs, and results and provide reporting on such and determine appropriate strategies.
- Ensure that all relevant customer details are documented in Salesforce
- Identify and drive new leads to sales team
Why Join zlien?
- Amazing Company Culture - we care about where you will be in 5,10,15+ years
- High growth leads to countless opportunities for professional development
- HUGE market and innovative product
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Casual office atmosphere and flexible hours
- Open vacation policy
- New Orleans
- You have a track record of delivering results
- You have experience managing a product and driving traffic to that product
- You’ve successfully grown revenue through a product and you have the story to prove it.
- You have extensive experience in Google AdWords and the fundamentals of SEM
- You have extensive experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation software
- You love a goal and driving teams to results. You are all about winning.
- You have excellent analytical skills. You’re very comfortable rolling up your sleeves to dig through Excel sheets and build Salesforce reports to solve problems.
- You’re very process-driven and focused on experimentation/iteration.
- You have a high level of empathy for the team and for the customers.
Nice to Haves:
- Direct experience working in SaaS
- Startup experience
- Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of Construction or Credit industries
Even if you don't have the experience but you think you might be a fit, apply anyway. We want to hear from you!